The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Video] One Tamriel Templar Outnumbered PvP

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
Clips courtesy of Slow Loris, Fast Loris, and Notorious Prospering. I hope you enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-kBaknXqM
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish my shadowplay was working when your group of like 7-9 templars all in the goblin costume were beaming people all at once. Was absolutely hillarious. Good stuff.
    "What happens in ESO, stays in ESO"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the Loris Zerg is at it again.
    How many bananas and strawberries must be sacrificed until the Loris God is pleased?!
    Great fights, guys! :)
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xinthisis wrote: »
    I wish my shadowplay was working when your group of like 7-9 templars all in the goblin costume were beaming people all at once. Was absolutely hillarious. Good stuff.

How to win in a xv1: press radiant until someone dies, walk all the way to the person's body, repent, emote based on mood, cash ap.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    I see the Loris Zerg is at it again.
    How many bananas and strawberries must be sacrificed until the Loris God is pleased?!
    Great fights, guys! :)

Not sure but He has been very hungry this week. We work very hard to keep him pleased.
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great video mate.

I got my Templar regeared. Goblin costume ready. I come kill things with y'all.
    Options
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rip Jules. Nice vid!
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Great video mate.

We need to get a full raid of goblin Templars and we will be unstoppable.
    Options
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video mate.

Named Loris
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BurritoESO wrote: »
    Great video mate.

Named Loris

You may call me ISHAMMAEL
    Options