The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Game crashing, possible Xbox Live issue

Elder_Martin
Elder_Martin
✭✭✭
Did anyone else get booted from the game or a similar experience? I got error code: 0x87e107f9. So far I can't figure out what the issue is. But I can access other games so it's just for ESO. This just happened like 5 minutes ago and I can't even open the game still without it crashing. This might be an xbox live issue, but I just wanted to see if it happened to anyone else.
I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • davidj8291
    davidj8291
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Getting unexpected internal error.
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's an Xbox Live issue. I can't access any digital games. Be sure to tweet @XboxSupport with how much you dislike this current predicament and they'll be sure to respond to you in a semi-generic way.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its hard to tell with this game all my other games run fine but TESO has almost daily problems
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox live is showing core issues but say all games are running normal? I don't get it.
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got back in..
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still not in. Still getting an error code. XboxSupport tweeted back at me saying, "Hello! Xbox Live Services are currently experiencing issues. You can stay up to date here: bit.ly/r0tXNK" How generic of a response is that...
    Edited by Elder_Martin on October 25, 2016 6:18AM
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    Lumenn wrote: »
    Xbox live is showing core issues but say all games are running normal? I don't get it.

I agree. It took me 40 mins to log in this morning and the lag is mega awful. Really severe but I believe this is a MS thing going on atm and not on ZoS.