Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Skill points for fighters & mages Guild quest lines

HammerWTEK
HammerWTEK
✭✭
I was working on my fighters and mages Guild quest lines today and instead of skill points they both gave me glyphs when I completed them. Why did this change? Are there extra skill points somewhere else to make up for these?
Edited by HammerWTEK on October 25, 2016 3:39AM
We know...

Best Answers

• The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HammerWTEK wrote: »
    I was working on my fighters and mages Guild quest lines today and instead of skill points they both gave me glyphs when I completed them. Why did this change? Are there extra skill points somewhere else to make up for these?

@HammerWTEK

To the best of my knowledge, Fighter's Guild and Mage's Guild chain of quests do not award skill points, at least from patch 1.6 onwards (I have been playing from 1.6)
    It is optionally possible to get 2 skill points while doing the mages guild quest line, find out when you complete it :D

For all possible skill points that be earned in the game, check this spoiler ;)
    All possible skill points that can be earned in the game can be found in the link below:
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Skills
    Go to the bottom of the page and check the section "Earning Skill Points"

Hope this helps. :)

Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unhander_2 is correct; Fighters Guild and Mages Guild quests have never given skill points.
    Except those 2 optional skill points at the end of the MG storyline.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Answer ✓
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW I forgot to mention that any links not from ZOS may not be completely accurate or up to date, it is always recommended to go through the official threads and Natch Potes to get the most accurate information.
  • HammerWTEK
    HammerWTEK
    ✭✭
    Good, it's been awhile since I've worked them. Thanks all!
    We know...