The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Plunderskulls not counting towards your achievement

Korax
Korax
✭✭✭
Exactly as the title states... I ended last night at 50 plunderskulls and since the patch done a few... yet I haven't progressed at all towards the last 100 achievement!
Still at 50.

Is it just me?
  • Elvent
    Elvent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just you, others in general chat having same issue. I'm stuck at 78 on achievement and haven't gotten any increase even though I got like 6 more to drop...I hope this is fixed as we are running out of time.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. The plunder skull drops are not counting towards the achievement for me.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck at 38 and have gotten 3 more skulls and no update for me.
  • Helopoh_ESO
    Helopoh_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have all the motifs and recipes and it says I haven't gotten my first one yet... ugh