The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Harvester Heart flollow up bug

Xargas13
Xargas13
✭✭✭
Everything was going fine along the quest, but when I destroyed the totems, it said watch the ritual, that was completed in two seconds...... I spoke to vampire NPC(sided with vampires) and after that nothing. I searched around the web and as it turns out NPC named Gathwen must run up to me and give me a follow up quest, but that for some reason didn't happen. Tried reloging outside of Coldharbour, was offline for about 20 minutes as suggested by customer support but that didn't resolve the issue. Vanus and vampire chick are gone, there is no one near the ritual site. If anyone knows how to resolve this issue that would be great, cookies on me:)
  • Xargas13
    Xargas13
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is solved, turned out Gathwen was just a link to the follow up quest, went straight to the elven king and took the quest that I needed to proceed.
    Options