The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

No Daedra Hearts

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Patc notes for 1 Tam say: Daedra Hearts are now an uncommon drop from humanoid Daedra.

They are not, though. I have killed many, many daedra indark anchors, dungeons, on the overland map - and daedra heart has been 0 % drop. Not even a single one.

I think you need to revisit this, as it doesn't seem to have made it to live server.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, i have about 1000 hearts by now but you're correct.
    I cannot remember a single one dropped from Anchors and daedric enemies.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, i have about 1000 hearts by now but you're correct.
    I cannot remember a single one dropped from Anchors and daedric enemies.

Well, I have about 500 hearts myself. But they are all bought in store, gotten from decon'ed daedric equipment, or gotten in the old treasure chests before the update.

But patch notes state that they should be an uncommon NPC drop now, which they aren't.
    Edited by Carbonised on October 24, 2016 5:21PM
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have gotten a daedra heart from a daedra humanoid archer, but only the one since 1T launched. I have found others in intermediate chests, however.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    no hearts found here
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like a small error / oversight in ESO loot table, better report this in-game as well just to make sure that ZOS wakes to see and correct this. Though this will take till next week maintenance to implement provided that this issue comes to ZOS's notice, and I really hope there aren't new problems.

Quality Control/Assurance seems non-existent after experiencing last night's events.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-test-my-code-but-when-i-do-i-do-it-in-production-b3ead1.jpg

93df749e28b1d2b1068013fc484f6407.jpg
  • leowkwok
    leowkwok
    Daedric armor is ESO doesn't nearly look as cool as the Daedric armor in Skyrim lol. The Xiv'kyn style looks more Daedric than the actual Daedric style. I rather craft Xiv'kyn than daedric in ESO

But to answer the main issue, I've only gotten daedra hearts from deconstructing weapons/armor looted from group dugeons.
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    leowkwok wrote: »
    Daedric armor is ESO doesn't nearly look as cool as the Daedric armor in Skyrim lol. The Xiv'kyn style looks more Daedric than the actual Daedric style. I rather craft Xiv'kyn than daedric in ESO

But to answer the main issue, I've only gotten daedra hearts from deconstructing weapons/armor looted from group dugeons.

Daedra Heart is also 1 of the ingredients needed for the Double Bloody Mara recipe.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have not had any daedra hearts from killing daedra, not from anchors, nothing.

And since T1 also not seeing any more in hireling deliveries.

They seem rarer to me now.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got one this morning from a dolmen in the Rift. First one in a long of period of time though.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    Got one this morning from a dolmen in the Rift. First one in a long of period of time though.

Well that is encouraging.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We had a fix for this in yesterday's PC patch so Daedra Hearts will now drop from humanoid daedra. Let us know if you continue to have issues, though!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can confirm that. Had over 20 of them drop yesterday from the mobs and possibly some bosses in two consecutive runs of VCoA2.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received daedra hearts yesterday from killing daedra in an overland map.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got hearts from Dremora in Coldharbour. Which is great! Well done!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • Sedrethi
    Sedrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Another confirmation. I obtained a few from the Xivkyn in White-Gold Tower.
    @Sedrethi PC/Mac-NA
    My User Profile on the UESP
    Officer to the official UESP (PC/Mac-NA) Guild

Champions (Forever* above the Cap):
    Celebrated:
    Ravyn Sedrethi — Dunmer♂ Nightblade (Vampire)
    Ravyn of the Coiled Path — Dunmer♂ Warden
    Ravyn the Ravenous — Dunmer♂ Necromancer (Vampire)
    Aranea Varys — Dunmer♀ Dragonknight (Vampire)
    Aranea the Fleshweaver — Dunmer♀ Necromancer (Vampire)
    Norrawen Anutwyll — Bosmer♀ Nightblade (Werewolf)
    Norrawen the Racer's Eye — Bosmer♀ Warden
    Wucheeva-Ei — Saxhleel♀ Nightblade
    Shura gro-Ushar — Orc♂ Dragonknight
    Hrist Cloud-Hewer — Skaal♀ Sorcerer (Werewolf)
    Umbarion — Altmer♂ Templar (Vampire)
    Hulaava-Jei — Saxhleel♂ Sorcerer (Vampire)
    Viatrix Auria — Colovian♀ Templar
    Heroes (Level 1-49):
    Unsung:
    Taeil-Jujak Lupinus — Rim-Men♂ Necromancer
    Geiraldur of Riverwood — Nord♂ Warden
    Ma'zin-dar — Khajiit♂ Templar
    Azani at-Zahir — Redguard♂ Dragonknight
    Padraic Seathanach — Reachman♂ Sorcerer
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh goody!

I'll be in IC this weekend so I'm happy to hear that!