The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC (EU) Looking for a group to do public dungeon QUESTS with--a bit slower pace for hearing the NPCs

EdgarWind
EdgarWind
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Do you enjoy the action & rewards of the Random Normal Dungeon Daily Challenge, but kind of feel sad about blazing through the dungeon storyline so quickly?

Let's explore them together at a slower pace! And I don't mean arranging your inventory or stopping to assign skill points, just giving the NPCs their 15 seconds of text whenever they pop up.

I have two characters, a lvl 40 Sorcerer DPS and a lvl 38 Templar DPS/Heal which haven't completed most of the dungeon quests. I don't want to breeze through them again.

Let me know if you feel this problem too!
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @EdgarWind

This sounds like my kinda fun. Though I'm Level 50, CP 240. Let me know if you still wanna go on an adventure!
    Edited by ViscousSummer88 on October 25, 2016 9:56AM
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
  • EdgarWind
    EdgarWind
    Soul Shriven
    Great, I see no problem with the level difference since the dungeon scaling is working rather well lately.

My Sorc is now lvl 43, I will push him to 45 to be able to do the Daily Pledge as well.

Hopefully someone else reading shares our approach to adventuring!
  • chriss23
    chriss23
    ✭✭
    Hi! Just read your post @EdgarWind and feel that I could help you with this too. I'm currently a level 50 CP 70 NB and would like some fellow adventurers to tackle the daily pledges without the need to rush through. I am in a guild but a lot of them are way above me!

I like the idea of playing the dungeons at a slower pace so let me know what you think!

I don't get a huge amount of time online but am on for an hour or so several evenings a week.

Hope to meet you online!
  • freakyzz
    freakyzz
    Soul Shriven
    My post is a bit late as I am new to the game. I would like to group up with player that like lore and quest story as well.

I have a lv 10 character only, but I am taking very slowly the game and enjoying each quest. Quite surprised about the quality, I am from the Dominion Faction for the moment, having a blast through the summerset islands.

If anyone want to group up and do a bunch of quests, I am up for it!