The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting logged out and playing the last 5 minutes over and over

DracheMitfahre
DracheMitfahre
Soul Shriven
Ok so I woke up this morning, downloading the update, and started playing. After 5 minutes the game just logs itself out to the character selection screen. I go back into the game and I'm back where I was when I woke up. Any items I've collected are gone. I'll play for another 5 minutes and the same thing happens again. Done this about 5 times now.
  • Bryanonymous
    Bryanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Groundhog Day!
  • ScarletThorn
    Same think happening here getting kicked out of Stormhaven and anything I've done for 5-10 minutes is reset.
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another winning patch brought to you by ZOS. They never test this ***. I am 100% sure of it.
  • Treemagnet
    Treemagnet
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem
  • SkylarkX
    SkylarkX
    ✭✭✭✭
    groundhog-day.jpg?quality=88&w=656&h=369
    Nocturnal - Oceanic PvX Guild
    Skylärk / Dunmer DK
    Skylårk / Bosmer NB
    Skylörd / Khajiit Sorcerer
    Elizabeth Skylark / Breton Templar
    PC/NA/AD
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I woke up this morning, downloading the update, and started playing. After 5 minutes the game just logs itself out to the character selection screen. I go back into the game and I'm back where I was when I woke up. Any items I've collected are gone. I'll play for another 5 minutes and the same thing happens again. Done this about 5 times now.

Yes, I've been kicked back to the character screen (NA) about six times in less than ten minutes now, the game is simply unplayable right now.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We are currently investigating the issue of players getting kicked out of game repeatedly. When we have more information on this issue we will provide an update here. For more information please see this thread.

[edited to include link]
    Edited by ZOS_Ragnar on October 24, 2016 3:51PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    The servers are back up and this issue should not be resolved. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post