The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ODD behaviour of rightclick menu

Lumbermill_Emperor
Lumbermill_Emperor
✭✭✭✭
as you can see on the video it started from
0:38
and few times later too

the rightclick menu immediatly dissapear if MY WEAPONS BLINKING

the blinking of weapons at hero doll is random, and i cannot figure out why it happening
i think it can be easy to repro as you can see
at least on my end lol

i dont think blinking is connected with addons, more likely its Zenimax thing.. or?
PS - only at crafting stations
PSS - same without any addon ON

way to repro
- open station
- rightclick on an item at ANY tab of it
- just wait, menu will dissapear when blink of weapons will happened

• Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The blink of the equipment is something that happens since the release of the game afaik.
    It's connexted to an event if I remember right but I can't remember the exact event name.

Could be something like
    Code:
    EVENT_INVENTORY_SINGLE_SLOT_UPDATE
    EVENT_ITEM_SLOT_CHANGED
    Register a callback function to this even Toni, or some others about inventory items, and just do a debug message output like
    d("Executed event EVENT_INVENTORY_SINGLE_SLOT_UPDATE")
    and you might find out which one it is and report it to ZOs.

The disappearing context menu should be because of a usage of function "ClearMenu()" somewhere in the event's callback function (or functions used inside the callback function)
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    It looks like the shown items at the crafting station (for me it was a deconstruction panel -> all items shown there that i could deconstruct) were updted every x seconds by something.

And with every update the contxt menu was disapperaing, and the character items were blinking.
  • Lumbermill_Emperor
    Lumbermill_Emperor
    ✭✭✭✭
    To rebuild it:
    -Go to deconstruction crafting station
    -Have a few items in your bag/bank to deconstruct
    -Right click one item to show the context menu and wait
    -After a few seconds (maybe it depends on players near you spamming buffs too) the contxt menu will be hidden and the equipped items show the "refreshed" star

After some "debugging" I found out that something is updating all shown items, even the ones shown at the deconstruction list, as this happens.