The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Everyone stops moving and cannot login

hobicabobjob
hobicabobjob
✭✭✭
Every 30 minutes or so, everyone stops moving. I'm told by groupmates that I'm still jumping around and casting things, but to me the entire world has frozen. If I press block, my character gets stuck blocking.

If I quit, the client continues running in the background and must be killed. Relogging in gives me a permanent load screen until I change characters.

I've tried flushdns, repair client, disable all addons. Ideas?
  • dizzyg8r_ESO
    dizzyg8r_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Client felt very unstable this weekend - lots of random crashing over the past 48 hours.
  • NaysaSimone
    NaysaSimone
    ✭✭✭
    Ya its common and become normal recently. You still moving while every one else is a crash and the whole logging onto another toon before going back to your main is the fix so far. I have heard people say @Zos is aware of this problem though?

Its Zos end not ours, so i believe
    **DAGGERFALL COVENANT**
    - Yo-Hold My Poodle - Raid Healer
    - Wears-It-Like-A-Man - Healer AKA the massive pink lizard
    - Im The Bomb Dot Com - Bomb blade
    - Drop It Like Its Proc'd - Stam Blade

AUSTRALIAN
    -PC/NA Vivec
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It usually means you lost connection.
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    you were flooded out
  • hobicabobjob
    hobicabobjob
    ✭✭✭
    My internet speedtest reports 193 mbit down, 393 mbit up. 6ms latency. Tested during connection loss. No other services are affected.

I am completely unable to log in unless I switch characters first.