The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

low level travel guide to one tamriel

Myyth
Myyth
✭✭✭✭✭
I am a returning player to try out one tamriel and level up my low level characters who havnt traveled the world much.
I wanted to find out about how to travel to the new zones that can now be accessed.

I tried using a shrine and notice that my characters can now travel to the starting zones of other factions, as well as Wrothgar and Goldcoast for the DLC.
I also found a caravan in the capital cities that takes you cross faction to places like Deeshan or Stormhaven which are the second zones for each faction.

Are there also methods to quick travel to the other zones like Rivenspire, Eastmarch, Craglorn, or the Rift? I have never been to these places. Or do you have to take a journey and travel by land only?
Are there any other ways to quickly travel to new zones I missed?
Thanks!
  • SomeDudeOnFire
    I think you might have to travel by land to get to the other faction zones (excluding Glenumbra, Stone Falls, and Auridon).
    Lvl 50 Altmer Mag Sorc Vamp CP:89
    I Bite Every Tuesday
    [XB1-NA]
    -Aldmeri Dominion-
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try this: http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Transport
    There are quick travel caravan/boatswain routes to all zones; from your examples:
    • You can get to Rivenspire from the main cities of Alik'r, Stormhaven, Greenshade, and Shadowfen.
    • You can get to Eastmarch from the main cities of The Rift, Shadowfen, Alik'r, and Malabal Tor.
    • You can get to Craglorn from the alliance capitals.
    • You can get to The Rift from the main cities of Stonefalls, Eastmarch, Bangkorai, and Reaper's March.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I didnt know there were more caravans in the capitals that go to Craglorn, ill go look for them.

I will also check out all the other caravan or boat locations.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myyth wrote: »
    Thanks, I didnt know there were more caravans in the capitals that go to Craglorn, ill go look for them.
    I will also check out all the other caravan or boat locations.
    Yeah for some reason the Craglorn caravans aren't marked on the map. (Maybe @Jekerl could look into that? Thanks!) Everything else is marked either by 20px-ON-mapicon-Dock.png or 20px-ON-icon-Caravan.png.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp