The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How do i do repeatable craglorn quests? (can't find the quest giver)

SquattingTurtle
SquattingTurtle
Soul Shriven
I was able to do seekers archive the other day on a secondary character. Today i went to the same spot on my main and could not locate the quest giver.

Am i missing something? Perhaps its repeatable but is account based instead of character?

I'm trying to get the yokudan motifs that come out of the yokudan boxes, Im not sure what the nedic boxes give.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing the quests for some days now.
    Normally there are multiple positions a questgiver can stand (e.g. Sara Benele).
    However I am not sure about Seekers Archive.

Btw, how many dailies are there you can get Yokeda from?
    I am normally only doing Critical Mass, Seekers Archive and Elinhir.
    I know Rahni'Zah drops as well but its taking too long.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its repeatable per character. She is always near a broken down wall west of the nearby wayshrine for me. The spell scar lady is straight north of the spell scar wayshrine. Shada's tear you have to drop down into the hole- warning though this one takes a long time. The Elinhir quest giver is just outside the wooden fence blocking entrance into the town and the warrior school quest giver is at the beginning of the path leading to the entrance.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • SquattingTurtle
    SquattingTurtle
    Soul Shriven
    I've been doing the quests for some days now.
    Normally there are multiple positions a questgiver can stand (e.g. Sara Benele).
    However I am not sure about Seekers Archive.

Btw, how many dailies are there you can get Yokeda from?
    I am normally only doing Critical Mass, Seekers Archive and Elinhir.
    I know Rahni'Zah drops as well but its taking too long.

I;ve only ever done seekers because i could solo it, i haven't figured out where the others are.