The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bloody Mora

ESOMark
ESOMark
Anyone know relatively how much the bloody mora recipe is going for on Xbox?
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    People sell it for between 10k and 100k on the guilds where I was looking yesterday and I hit up many. I snagged mine for 10k
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On PC price is 500-1000g...
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    is it just me or does the gold recipe not actually look that great. Im sure I have one or two blue ones that give better stats but only over 1hr instead of 2.

am I missing something?

this is of course assuming you are not just achievement hunting?
    Edited by Suter1972 on October 24, 2016 11:22AM
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »
    is it just me or does the gold recipe not actually look that great. Im sure I have one or two blue ones that give better stats but only over 1hr instead of 2.

am I missing something?

It looks terrible. The only reason you might want it is if you're a Vampire who doesn't like going passed stage 1, so it's useful as a backup blood supply should there be no humanoids around.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    500-1000 on PS4 today
    Pc na
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean Double Bloody Mara? what did Hermaeus Mora ever do to you? :o

Seriously though I don't know the price on XBox (PC/NA it was less than 5k a couple of days ago, probably lower now), but I'd wait until later in the event to get it unless you're desperate. The price should keep falling the more the market becomes over-saturated with them as the event goes on.
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Suter1972 wrote: »

am I missing something?

It looks terrible. The only reason you might want it is if you're a Vampire who doesn't like going passed stage 1, so it's useful as a backup blood supply should there be no humanoids around.

I dislike the appearance beyond stage 2 and even I wouldn't waste the ingredients on it, with the extended stage timers I don't think it's worth it. Also, my vampire is stamina-based so it's not particularly helpful in that regard either.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purple recipe that gives +mag+hp and mag recovery is nice though
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When it first dropped, saw a few go for 20k, sold one for 10k

Checked last night, average price was 5k. It's dropping and will for a while until the event is done, maybe in a few months the price will rise again.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds