Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best place to reach 50 in a few hours from 40?

azmadik
azmadik
Want to know a good spot to farm 10 levels of xp in possibly a few hours. I'm currently 40 on my second profile and just want to do it by tomorrow. I have the witch's Suit and training gear on and all. If you can help me that would be appreciated.
Pc/Xbox NA EbonHeart Pact
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found that "Vivec's Antlers" in the central north of Stonefalls is the most rewarding grinding spot. It's quite popular though, so it'd be best to join a group of people already griding there (or go there with a buddy to begin with).
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    This time of the year: choose a region with waypoints near dolmens and travel from one dolmen that is up to another, you can make all 3 of a region in a row and start the cycle again with almost no break in between. Plus you get a lot of gear that way.
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    azmadik wrote: »
    Want to know a good spot to farm 10 levels of xp in possibly a few hours. I'm currently 40 on my second profile and just want to do it by tomorrow. I have the witch's Suit and training gear on and all. If you can help me that would be appreciated.

Hands down, the best spot is Craglorn around the Critical Mass quest. I was pulling 30k+ xp per trash pull while enlightened with the witches brew while leveling my stam sorc.
    Edited by Diminish on October 23, 2016 6:59PM
  • azmadik
    azmadik
    Thanks guys! Gotta to go check these out soon. Almost 50 on my second might start a 3rd since I been leveling alot faster with this Halloween suit. lol I also just been making my own Training gear and weapons which help me alot for xp but not as good in actual combat.
    Pc/Xbox NA EbonHeart Pact