The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

other skilled players like me

blimsta
blimsta
✭✭✭
It's really hard to find a player that can out proc me in a duel these days. I'm really getting good at this game. Nothing seem to beat a good stun then proc kill.

So I just want to know whats a good dueling place to find other skilled players like me with the ability to play the game too?
Edited by blimsta on October 23, 2016 12:15AM
  • Altercator
    Altercator
    ✭✭✭
    I recommend going to the various merchant hubs or banks and randomly inviting players who look like they are shopping or banking.
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Altercator wrote: »
    I recommend going to the various merchant hubs or banks and randomly inviting players who look like they are shopping or banking.

What procs are you running?
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »

All of them
  • KramUzibra
    KramUzibra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha that's not skill. It's the meta and it's smart to run them but it's definitely not skill.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like autodecline
  • blimsta
    blimsta
    ✭✭✭
    KramUzibra wrote: »

The most skilled ones. Takes a bit of getting use to at first but anyone can be good if they work really hard at it :wink:
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC NA shoot me a message on here with your @ name, I'd be down to duel you. We can even put up a small wager, if you'd like

EDIT: I just now realized that he's joking
    Edited by arkansas_ESO on October 23, 2016 5:57AM

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • blimsta
    blimsta
    ✭✭✭
    If you're on PC NA shoot me a message on here with your @ name, I'd be down to duel you. We can even put up a small wager, if you'd like

EDIT: I just now realized that he's joking

Sorry but I quit NA due to the lack of real competition.
    Edited by blimsta on October 23, 2016 10:28AM
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    This discussion has been closed due to the lack of constructive conversation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.