The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Question about an item set

magnusthorek
magnusthorek
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if here is the best location for such question but, does the Ancient Grace set comes as armor piece as well?

I've found rings, necklaces and staves so far
I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    nope only rings and weapon
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB
  • magnusthorek
    magnusthorek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
    I am the very model of a scientist Salarian, I've studied species Turian, Asari, and Batarian.
    I'm quite good at genetics (as a subset of biology) because I am an expert (which I know is a tautology).
    My xenoscience studies range from urban to agrarian, I am the very model of a Scientist Salarian.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless it is bugged, it should come in all available slots.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Jbugz97
    Jbugz97
    ✭✭✭
    nope i think their just like the willpower set which is only weapon and jewelry,
    before 1T they would only drop in jewerly and staff
    NB v14 / DC / Shades of Jbugz
    DK v12 / DC / Fear of Jbugz

Now Playing on xbox
    GT : J Bugz 3
    DC for life
    Magika NB