Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can no longer convert armor to imperial style.

GideonxJura
I used to play ESO when it first came out, but stopped in August of 2015. I uninstalled eso from my XB1 hard drive. Recently, I have come back to ESO and subscribed to ESO plus again. I look in collections and it says that I can play as imperial in any alliance, like it was in the beginning, and convert items to imperial style. But when I get on my old character, i am unable to convert the items in my inventory, no convert option is presented.
  • raaphor
    raaphor
    ✭✭✭
    I used to play ESO when it first came out, but stopped in August of 2015. I uninstalled eso from my XB1 hard drive. Recently, I have come back to ESO and subscribed to ESO plus again. I look in collections and it says that I can play as imperial in any alliance, like it was in the beginning, and convert items to imperial style. But when I get on my old character, i am unable to convert the items in my inventory, no convert option is presented.

If the items are locked you can't convert them....
    EU/PC - 9 max level characters (DC)
    NA/PC - 2 characters (AD)
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also if items are found you can't convert them.