The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

One Tamriel - Boss and Loot Timers?

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've noticed that after looting a Delve boss, and killing another boss right afterwards, I don't get anything from it.

So:
  • What's the respawn timer on the bosses?
  • What's the loot timer between bosses?
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been working on this and have something, but not 100% figured out. Delve bosses generally have a 5 minute spawn timer. Sometimes they will spawn more or less rapidly, but usually right on 5 minutes. I think if someone comes through thay doesn't have the boss achievement yet, it will initiate a respawning immediately. The loot timer for delve bosses seems to be the same, 5 minutes.

In public dungeons, it's a little different. It's possible sometimes to kill 2 bosses within a minute and get 2 drops, but after that there is a window you have to wait through. I think to ensure that you get a loot drop every time, the optimal time to wait is 2:30. Bosses spawn a bit faster than 5 minutes in pub dungeons also. Not exactly sure of the interval.
    Edited by dpencil on October 22, 2016 5:18AM