The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

i am willing to pay to change MY account name

Dread_Viking
Dread_Viking
✭✭✭✭
i am willing to pay to change MY account name but i am not willing to buy a new game and start over. can we get a option to change it or something like i have to many hours and money in this game to start over. just make it something that is due bel to do i have had the game since beta and i am not happy with my name it has actually given me some trubel
Edited by Dread_Viking on October 21, 2016 3:25PM
Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm kind of curious as to what your @ name is...
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Now I'm kind of curious as to what your @ name is...

not telling alrady gave me a lot of problems like kickt from guild banned in streams and so on do to a troll who made a stream neme almost the same to my @name
    Options
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    see this would be fine if the problem was that the guy was ingame he is not the problem is he made a troll acount in my name and actually have gotten me trown out of 2 guilds since he is not in game i cant block him ps automated bot msg from support is just BS

Hey there *****

Thank you for taking the time to contact The Elder Scrolls Online support team. My name is Ben, and it would be my pleasure to help guide you today, my friend. I'm sorry to hear that you're currently dissatisfied with your UserID in game! I know how aggravating it can be to regret an online login name after creating it.

Unfortunately, unless it violates The Elder Scrolls Online Terms of Service, Customer Support is not able to provide UserID changes.

To report the player who is causing problems for you, right-click their name in the Chat Box and select the Report Player option.

You can also add other players whose behavior they find objectionable to your ignore list. To do this:
    Open the contacts list by pressing the [O] key
    Click on the "No Entry" icon in the upper right corner
    Press the [E] key
    a screen will come up that will allow players to manually add another player to their ignore.
    Enter the player's character name or UserID
    hit the [E] key to accept
    If you ever have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us again! We'll be happy to assist you.

Warm Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

"The best techniques are passed on by the name not show do to TOS
    Edited by Dread_Viking on October 21, 2016 7:03PM
    Options