Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Anybody using Storm Knight Armor Set?

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
Hi,

Dragon Knight - (CP160) - Argonian - Looking for maximum "special effects" farming build.

2 Infernal Guardian - the fireball mortars effect is fun, but maybe swap to the other set that puts lava pools at your feet.. it's cool too.

5 Thunderbugg - love the super zap effect and it procs a lot

5 ???????

(currently running with either Baharas or Twin Sister but I'd prefer a set with another cool special effect)

Wondering if Storm Knight is any good: does it proc often? strong proc? weak proc? barely procs at all? etc.

Again, this is for normal PvE, farming, and finishing up my gold main line quest and etc...

Looking for opinions on the good and the bad about this set --- from people who use it or have used it.

My bank is near full and I don't have the gold to keep buying and sampling all the various set combos... only to be disappointed...

So I ask first and buy later...

Thanks!

• TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭
    Updated:

5 Thunderbugg + 5 Storm Knight + Monster set = near continuous electrical blast effects while tanking dungeons or normal trials.

Lots of fun.

Currently running: 5 Thunderbugg + 5 Akavari Dragonguard + Monster set = still lots of fun, but also lots of warhorns.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a blazeplar running this build in PvP but with vicous death instead of thunderbug. Seemed to work for them vs noobs and Zerg on Zerg.