The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Invites Closed - Sorry

Bebopgroove
Bebopgroove
✭✭✭
-- Invites are closed until further notice.. I sort of took a long vacation shortly after this topic's creation, so nothing really developed guild-wise. However, I am also apart of two awesome guilds (that might get their own topic, we'll see), one of which I co-manage: Company of Justice and the Imperial Legion. Both are wonderful, so if anyone who shot me an invite for my cancelled guild is interested in either of those, just shoot me a pm through PS Messenger.
----
We're brand-spanking new (like literally.. like I'm the one and only member right now xD But don't let that scare you).

Welcome to The Bound! We are a family-friendly, judge-free & laid-back little guild that [will] enjoys dungeon-running, Undaunted dailies, PVP raiding (I'm not responsible for any injuries - physical and/or emotional), casual pranking, midnight dance parties, and just all-around general shenanigans.

Can't meet your quota in that trading guild? You've come to the right place! Feeling like the proverbial black sheep in that guild full of elitist jerks? Welcome home! Always finding yourself getting the boot in those random groups? Right this way!

Need lycanthropy, vampirism (both free of charge), or something crafted? Don't hesitate to ask! [Though not currently at the moment, but we will].

The Bound is your all-around casual fun and group-friendly guild and we want every member to feel like this can be their home guild :D

Contact Bebopgroove for details! Or request your invites here!
Edited by Bebopgroove on February 1, 2017 1:38AM
  • kenly18
    kenly18
    Send me an invite El_Maniak_13
  • ZereftheImpaler
    ZereftheImpaler
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: ZereftheImpaler, I'm still relatively new
  • dinogamer14miku
    I would love to join this! I've never really been in a guild or had friends on this game before ( did main quest solo) so i would love this! invite dinogamer13
  • Foobiscuit11
    Foobiscuit11
    ✭✭
    Sounds like my kind of place! PSN username is the same as my forum name. I'd love an invite if they're still going out.
  • DemonReaver485
    DemonReaver485
    Soul Shriven
    Psn DemonReaver485
  • immortalpaladin1776
    Please invite child_of_anubis3 i am a guy who prefers playing girls and gets a lot of grief over it, i love crafting and mercentile