Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Do Leviathan Swords and Daggers even exist?

AtraisMachina
AtraisMachina
✭✭✭
Ive been farming COH 1 and 2 since one tam dropped and I have yet to see one drop for anyone.(besides the charged barb from the spider boss) I guess Im just looking for moral support. Can someone drop a pic of a Leviathan sword or dagger they got since one tam dropped? And tell me what boss it was from. Give me hope!
  • punishergod
    punishergod
    ✭✭
    Weapons seem to be ridiculously rare drops with all the new sets.. never mind trying to get the kind and trait you want.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapons seem to be ridiculously rare drops with all the new sets.. never mind trying to get the kind and trait you want.

Yes pretty much this, the only weapon I have had drop in a dungeon was in blackheart haven and was a 2h precise sword. Not counting the named loot here who are uniques. Random weapon drops.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Damn while ill keep going. Hopefully some can show me they exist
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive been farming COH 1 and 2 since one tam dropped and I have yet to see one drop for anyone.(besides the charged barb from the spider boss) I guess Im just looking for moral support. Can someone drop a pic of a Leviathan sword or dagger they got since one tam dropped? And tell me what boss it was from. Give me hope!

I got a 1H Mace today. /shrug
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    What trait?
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the bonehand maul? That doesnt count lol
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Got precise and sharpened swords. Took a while both on normal crypt 1. 1 I got 1 and a group member got 1.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a sharpened sword and axe, but have yet to see a dagger. Pretty sure they're out there, but just super rare I guess.
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Got a sharpened sword and axe, but have yet to see a dagger. Pretty sure they're out there, but just super rare I guess.

Yea looks like I might have to keep farming. Hope I find a sharpened dagger