The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Guild of Ice and Fire - Recruiting now! [XB1 EU]

SIazeus
SIazeus
Soul Shriven
Lead by Vaegon Targaryen (my character in-game). Anyone is welcome! from any alliance, any level, and with any play preference! We are however in need of players who would like to be involved in group play! I hope to build a 'family' and start doing trials, group dungeons, PvP etc. It's the perfect guild for both TES/ESO and GOT fans (Game of Thrones, for anyone who is unfamiliar with the abbreviation).

I am also looking for someone to fill the ''Hand of the King'' position! this is a Leader role that will be appointed to only one person and I hope to find someone who will help and advise me in running and maintaining the guild, and maybe show me the ropes a little as this is my first time Leading a guild!

I am also looking for players to fill the four ''Warden'' poitions! (there is North, East, South and West as in GOT) these are also Leader roles to be filled by only one player and they should also be interested in aiding the function of the guild!

If you are interested in joining but not in a Leader role ranks available to you are as follows;
Soldier - rank 0-9
Knight - rank 10-49
King's Guard - rank 50 and CP 10-100
Lord Commander - rank 50 and CP 100+

If you want an invite please either leave your Gamer Tag here or add and message me it on Xbox One (my GT is : Slazeus) be sure to let me know if your interested in one of the Leader roles and I look forward to hopefully seeing you in-game!

Let us storm Tamriel together in a blaze of FIRE & BLOOD!!!!

• AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I would like to join if I may.

GT - AllAnostal

Thank you :)
  • SIazeus
    SIazeus
    Soul Shriven
    AH93 wrote: »
    Hello, I would like to join if I may.

GT - AllAnostal

Thank you :)

Of Course! I'm online now so I'll go send an invite :)
  • frasake
    frasake
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, looking for an invite if i may? GT = Frodo A
  • clarkywrx
    clarkywrx
    Soul Shriven
    I'll join if you'll have me, gamer tag CLARKYZS.
  • SIazeus
    SIazeus
    Soul Shriven
    sure I'll send the invites today