The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Anka-Ra Burial Sites in Craglorn despawning themselves

bottleofsyrup
bottleofsyrup
✭✭✭✭✭
When the Star Gazer for these spawns and the event is ready, it'll randomly despawn itself after a minute or two if nobody interacts with the NPC. He'll just go back to being dead and take an extremely long time to respawn alive. This is happening with nobody near the NPC and I've seen it when I've been alone at once waiting for others. This behavior wasn't present before One Tamriel.
  • AbbieGoth
    AbbieGoth
    ✭✭
    Can confirm, this literally just happened to me. I've been running around Craglorn for the past half an hour now checking to see if any of the Anka-Ra sites have spawned yet (as I'm looking for the achievements), and I finally found that Ankra-Ra's Crucible was up. So I announced it in zone, and while I was waiting for people to show up I decided to harvest some of the nodes that were spawned nearby - and then when I came back, the NPC was lying there dead on the ground. Literally nobody else was there. Now I have to wait for it to respawn again. :/
    PC/NA Server - Max CP
    [AD] Kazhiana - Stam DK Tank
    [AD] Clan Mother Kitta-Ko - Magplar Healer
    vAA | vHRC | vSO+HM
    #KhajiitMasterRace