Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vicious Ophidian vs. ...

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all,

Quick question, I have 3 peices of VO, divines head and shoulders and a necklace.

I currently use these spots for Velidreth set and an agility necklace. Is it worth using the 3 VO pieces instead? Keeping in mind I'd lose 186 wd from the agility bonus, 129 from velidreth set and the velidreth proc. My weapon damage is only 3300 as it is

Edit: getting rings is not an option. 50+ normal runs and not a single ring. Not good enough player to do vet in the event I could even find a group to run it with.
Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on October 20, 2016 5:40AM

Best Answers

• kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Quick question, I have 3 peices of VO, divines head and shoulders and a necklace.

I currently use these spots for Velidreth set and an agility necklace. Is it worth using the 3 VO pieces instead? Keeping in mind I'd lose 186 wd from the agility bonus, 129 from velidreth set and the velidreth proc. My weapon damage is only 3300 as it is
    Well, up to a certain percentage (like 70-80%+), Wpn Crit > Wpn Dmg for PVE DPS. I'd guess your crit is not that high, so you may see some dps increase in running that. There's no loss to test it out anyway.
    Edit: getting rings is not an option. 50+ normal runs and not a single ring. Not good enough player to do vet in the event I could even find a group to run it with.
    Those odds are very difficult to believe...
    Answer ✓
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all,

Well, up to a certain percentage (like 70-80%+), Wpn Crit > Wpn Dmg for PVE DPS. I'd guess your crit is not that high, so you may see some dps increase in running that. There's no loss to test it out anyway.
    Those odds are very difficult to believe...

Cheers, my crit is actually 75% (78% with the VO gear) I've gotten jewellery of IA and EY aswell, but no VO rings yet. I'll keep at it then.
    Answer ✓
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VO is something hit and miss on drops. I still need 1 dagger and both rings. Been farming on weekends almost all day for 2 months only got one dagger.