The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Please rework your looting system!

LegendaryChef
LegendaryChef
✭✭✭✭✭
So I'd like to start off by saying that I spend most of my time in pvp playing this game but with the last few patches I've seen myself farming certain dungeons for hours on end trying to get a certain set piece in a certain trait which to be honest is just getting really boring.

To be fair to zos the new trading system also works pretty nicely so that the group members can swap items looted inside.

I still personally don't feel that this is enough though, I don't think anybody enjoys farming the same dungeon for countless hours looking for that perfect trait set piece.

My solution to make this farming a bit less painless would be to introduce an NPC at the start of every dungeon which shows us all the potential loot items that the dungeon can offer. Every time we start the dungeon we are then able to place a "chance token" of some sort that gives us a small increase in chance to drop the set piece we would like and every time we complete the dungeon our chance token begins to increase the drop chance for each time we do not loot the item we wished to receive.

It's not a perfect idea but I am personally sick and tired of running the same dungeon for 5 hours straight looking for my set piece to only receive prosperous or training so I would like to see some sort of change.
Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
PC EU.
Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.