Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No information on some members of the guild

Velans
Velans
Soul Shriven
Can somebody write what is such a lack of information on the members of the guild?

7f65a0fcf8.jpg

Velans :).
Edited by Velans on October 19, 2016 10:41PM
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happens, no idea why. Also occurs on the friends list.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess this is because they are playing the game offline mode.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mertusta wrote: »
    I guess this is because they are playing the game offline mode.

This happens on my sister's username on my Guild. And I know that she doesn't use Offline Mode.
  • mertusta
    mertusta
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

This happens on my sister's username on my Guild. And I know that she doesn't use Offline Mode.

Strange. Same thing happened to me and I was offline mode :D
  • Velans
    Velans
    Soul Shriven
    I initially thought that those players finished the game and remove your character from the game. But perhaps it's not :). And now I do not know if I am removed from the guild players such lack of information, because it does not look like it spoils the appearance of the list of members in the guild :).
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    Not positive, but I think this happens when someone logs off a char then quits the game. As they were last logged in on no char, there is no information to display about the last char they were logged in with. just a guess though.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meetre wrote: »
    Not positive, but I think this happens when someone logs off a char then quits the game. As they were last logged in on no char, there is no information to display about the last char they were logged in with. just a guess though.
    No, i have active players in my guild that play on a daily basis and they always go into "no info" mode when they log off for the day.

No idea why, but it's always the same few that don't show any info.
    idea.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on October 20, 2016 9:19PM
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have those players been online since the latest patch?
    I know on pc, everyone who logged of in craglorn before the patch didn't have any place shown as previous location untill they logged on for the first time after the patch.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have those players been online since the latest patch?
    I know on pc, everyone who logged of in craglorn before the patch didn't have any place shown as previous location untill they logged on for the first time after the patch.

I noticed this a couple times pre-patch.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it happens when you logout of your characters before logging out,

So you go logout to character selection screen,
    and then leave game,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Velans
    Velans
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your reply but I see that probably none of us knows exactly why this is so :p. So I try to write to the players in my guild and ask what they have done on this point :). Or maybe someone from the Game Master know why that is? :).