The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Unable to save Add-On settings since the last update.

Didz
Didz
✭✭
The title says it all.

Since the last update I can't seem to get the game to remember my Add-On settings. In some cases I can configure them and the remain as set for the duration of the session, but then i have to go through the whole process next time I log in, and in some cases (e.g. Harven's Potion Alerts) it lets me configure the settings but then forgets everything as soon as I leave the Settings menu.

I'm assuming that this has something to do with access to the Saved Variables folder, but I'm not sure what has changed. The only clue that there is something weird going on is that immediately after the update I noticed that the login process had changed.

Whereas prior to the updated I simply logged into the game, I am now told that I have been using two servers (NA) and (EU) and get asked which set of variables I wish to use. The instructions tell me to select NA and then login to the EU server. Which seems a bit weird, but I've actually tried both and neither seems to solve the problem.

In the ESO library I have three folders:

1. Live - which has a Savedvariables folder full of files.
2. Live Archive - which also has a Savedvariables folder full of files.
3. LiveEU-Archive - Which just has an Addon folder and is basically empty of files.

I used to have a LiveEU folder but that was empty too. I tried copying the content of the Live folder to a LiveEU folder but that didn't make any difference and it seems to have been deleted since.

Any idea whats going on its driving my nuts trying to sort it out so i can play properly.