The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Spindleclutch II

Ballcap
Ballcap
✭✭✭✭
I can't find Spindleclutch II anywhere on my map. I ran through Spindleclutch I to see if II would appear at the end of it and it didn't. Does the II version only show up with the Undaunted Pledge? If not, how do you get to it? I'm sure I'm missing something incredibly obvious but I can't find II anywhere.
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is on PS4. I can see I on the map, but I don't see II anywhere. How do you get to II?
    Options
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the proper level you can click on the dungeon icon on the worldmap and select if you want to go to spindleclutch I or II:
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have to try it again tonight. I'm Champion 550 something. I just didn't see it last night. I saw Fungal Grotto II but not Spindleclutch II.Thank you for the answer though.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you stand outside the main entrance, and activate the door, it should ask you whether you want to enter I or II. Once you have entered both, they should both be available on the map for porting.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Ballcap
    Ballcap
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    If you stand outside the main entrance, and activate the door, it should ask you whether you want to enter I or II. Once you have entered both, they should both be available on the map for porting.

That was it! Thank you!
    Options