The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dueling is a Great Addition

• THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've moved this thread to Dueling

Darn!
  • Toc de Malsvi
    Toc de Malsvi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GreenhaloX @danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO

Another option is that they were testing certain skills and then after testing them just wanted to let one person die because they didn't know another way of ending the dual. This is what I was doing with my friend the other night, we tried a few actual dual's but mostly we just tested skills versus blocking, dodge rolling, interrupts, CC, and then tested different equipment and its effect on damage. This I believe is one of the most positive ways to get feedback for PVP without having to get another friend on another alliance to meet you somewhere in Cyrodiil and worry about getting ganked.
    Legendary Archer of Valenwood
    Bosmer Dragon Knight Archer. XBox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Sorcerer Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Bosmer Warden Archer. Xbox One. (Flawless Conqueror Bow/Bow)
    Templar's are evil..
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @GreenhaloX @danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO

Another option is that they were testing certain skills and then after testing them just wanted to let one person die because they didn't know another way of ending the dual. This is what I was doing with my friend the other night, we tried a few actual dual's but mostly we just tested skills versus blocking, dodge rolling, interrupts, CC, and then tested different equipment and its effect on damage. This I believe is one of the most positive ways to get feedback for PVP without having to get another friend on another alliance to meet you somewhere in Cyrodiil and worry about getting ganked.

It was funny to hear someone tell me what their death recap said. "Soul Assault for 20K? What the F...?" Haha.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO you know you have to fight me it wouldn't be right if we don't.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaronking wrote: »
    @danielpatrickkeaneub17_ESO you know you have to fight me it wouldn't be right if we don't.

Absolutely man! Gamertag is THEDKEXPERIENCE. Hit me up anytime. I'm usually on from 7 to 10 eastern. I got a few extra tricks up my sleeve these days!
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely man! Gamertag is THEDKEXPERIENCE. Hit me up anytime. I'm usually on from 7 to 10 eastern. I got a few extra tricks up my sleeve these days!
    So straight soul assaults into radiant?So fun we can fight at hammerdeath
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

So straight soul assaults into radiant?So fun we can fight at hammerdeath

With the changes to SA it's like a magic shotgun. 70k tooltip. One lady yesterday said I hit her for 20k in her death recap. Then mix in radiant. Yikes.

It doesn't work on everyone but some people are so used to going ham with stamina it's a heck of a way to make them wish they didn't burn through their resources in 7 seconds.