The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] HoldSquare Reapers. Looking for active player to join our 50+ Guild

Koolprince
Koolprince
Soul Shriven
HI all, Thank you for taking the time to look us up. We are a Community Gaming Group of Mature Adults that has an Open Guild to members and non-members. We are a group dedicated to helping each other out in anyway possible. Even those not part of our guild. We do Dungeons, Trials and other Various Runs. If you think that you fit right in. Then feel free to ask away for an invitation.
Edited by Koolprince on October 23, 2016 10:30AM
A HERO NEED NOT SPEAK... WHEN HE IS GONE, THE WORLD WILL SPEAK FOR HIM
  • kaotiksoul2
    Na? I'm in the EP and looking for a guild. I am a casual player just coming back to the game. I'm looking to relearn the old and learn the new features of the game. I have a lv 33 vamp sorcerer and I could use help on build ideas and getting better gear. I have a ton of mats and supplies since I generally deconstruct everything I wouldn't plan on wearing. Psn is kaotiksoul666 let me know if we could help each other out.
  • Koolprince
    Koolprince
    Soul Shriven
    Yes Sorry, I forgot to Specify that we are in NA. And yes, We will help you as much as possible.
    A HERO NEED NOT SPEAK... WHEN HE IS GONE, THE WORLD WILL SPEAK FOR HIM