Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

[Video] Magicka Templar Outnumbered PvP!

LeifErickson
LeifErickson
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

I have been playing a lot of magicka templar in the last day or two and put some clips together into a new video. Let me know what you think and I hope you enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZmBGgYxV6k

Goblin OP
Super speedy ninja res OP
Valkyn Skoria OP
Templar OP
Loris OP
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff!
    Options
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar OP
    Options
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    fake
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Good stuff!

Thanks! I saw you were in ts a bit ago. Are you coming back to the game?
    Options
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obviously this is on PC... Console players aren't that bad.
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good video, but am I the only one who noticed that 30 seconds into the video you fell off of the top of the bridge down to the ground and didn't take fall damage? Blazing shield absorb the fall damage?
    Edited by OtarTheMad on October 19, 2016 4:48PM
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff!

Thanks! I saw you were in ts a bit ago. Are you coming back to the game?

I would like to play... Life is busy. Will do my best.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Good video, but am I the only one who noticed that 30 seconds into the video you fell off of the top of the bridge down to the ground and didn't take fall damage? Blazing shield absorb the fall damage?

It was just one of those things where the ESO gods looked down upon me with pity and decided to spare my life instead of let another one bite the dust to the infamous fall damage. In actuality, I don't know why I didn't die. I guess I just hit the sweet spot.
    Edited by LeifErickson on October 19, 2016 6:51PM
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was just one of those things where the ESO gods looked down upon me with pity and decided to spare my life instead of let another one bite the dust to the infamous fall damage. In actuality, I don't know why I died. I guess I just hit the sweet spot.

Sometimes you can hit a rock above the ground and it will not take any health. I've done it at the EP skyshard near arrius :).
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was just one of those things where the ESO gods looked down upon me with pity and decided to spare my life instead of let another one bite the dust to the infamous fall damage. In actuality, I don't know why I died. I guess I just hit the sweet spot.

Sloped landings are our friends
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Sometimes you can hit a rock above the ground and it will not take any health. I've done it at the EP skyshard near arrius :).
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Sloped landings are our friends

I guess I will have to remember that spot for next time!
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Radiant destru..... Oh wait this is a nerf potions thread. My bad
    Options
  • Aerem
    Aerem
    ✭✭✭
    ayyyyy my rage even made it into the vid. mission accomplished.

#mDK Masterrace
    #NerfDragonblood
    #NerfmDK

Aerem Incendium l mDK
    Options
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potions!!!!!!
    Options
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It was just one of those things where the ESO gods looked down upon me with pity and decided to spare my life instead of let another one bite the dust to the infamous fall damage. In actuality, I don't know why I didn't die. I guess I just hit the sweet spot.

May RNGeebus be on your side.
    Options
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lots of close calls there. Excellent coordination between everyone, especially at the rock fight by the bridge.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very good demonstration of the use of Vampire Mist and why every non-mobile spec (i.e magplars and mDKs) should go vamp.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a very good demonstration of the use of Vampire Mist and why every non-mobile spec (i.e magplars and mDKs) should go vamp.

Yeah mist form is awesome. If gap close snares didn't go through it, it would be even better. Without mist form, this build would be so much worse.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    Lots of close calls there. Excellent coordination between everyone, especially at the rock fight by the bridge.

Close calls are always the best!
    Options
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I love that puckered-up feeling!!!!
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love that puckered-up feeling!!!!

When I survived that fall and managed to get that res, I was so happy.
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyday I'm tempted to go Vamp. >_>
    It's not only mist but bats are good too, esp for a Templar. Plus access to a much better single-target CC than what is available in the Templar toolkit.
    Great vid! Mage's Fury OP too ;)
    The clip at the end! :D
    Options
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    Great vid. What's the build?
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
    Options
  • BurritoESO
    BurritoESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eightpeaks wrote: »

5 piece cheat engine 2 piece goblin costume
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore_lai wrote: »
    It's not only mist but bats are good too, esp for a Templar. Plus access to a much better single-target CC than what is available in the Templar toolkit.

Go vamp. Me being vamp is about 50% of my skill. The other 50% is the goblin costume. So I highly recommend it.

Also, sweeps plus bats equals god mode.
    Edited by LeifErickson on October 20, 2016 1:10PM
    Options
  • Lore_lai
    Lore_lai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Go vamp. Me being vamp is about 50% of my skill. The other 50% is the goblin costume. So I highly recommend it.

Now, if only there was a Loris costume... :o
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now, if only there was a Loris costume... :o

Yes please!
    Options
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭

Valkyn Skoria x2, probably Willpower, and whatever 5 piece of Magnus, Seducer, kagrenac's hope or Julianos suits you better, with torug or magnus as two piece, and for unnecessary sustain 5 Dessert Rose instead of willpower and the other two piece. 5 Heavy ofc.
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Valkyn Skoria x2, probably Willpower, and whatever 5 piece of Magnus, Seducer, kagrenac's hope or Julianos suits you better, with torug or magnus as two piece, and for unnecessary sustain 5 Dessert Rose instead of willpower and the other two piece. 5 Heavy ofc.

Yep, pretty much this.
    Options