The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any ESO girls out there?

• Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NA server PC here. Almost all of my friends and guildmates think I'm a guy :p
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • K4RMA
    K4RMA
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerf mdk
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We exist on NA PC too! Hope you find some fellow ladies to hangout with!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    Female here on Xbox1 NA, always looking for a fun group to go questing!

Gametag: PRSuzia69
    Edited by PRSuzia69 on January 29, 2017 10:13AM
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    I play on XB/NA.

I am a member of several guilds with fun and respectful members, many of whom are female players (like myself). We're always looking to play PvP or PvE with others!
    Edited by Compton1865 on January 31, 2017 7:10PM
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • PRSuzia69
    PRSuzia69
    I play on XB/NA.

I am a member of several guilds with fun and respectful members, many of whom are female players (like myself). We're always looking to play PvP or PvE with others!

Whats your GT so I can add you?
    And if your in the city of Compton Im not too far from ya! Lol
    GT: PRSuzia69
    NA Server
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    PRSuzia69 wrote: »
    I play on XB/NA.

Whats your GT so I can add you?
    And if your in the city of Compton Im not too far from ya! Lol

Awesome! GT: MemoFromTurner. I'll look for the invite!

MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭
    YAY! I was just about to go in here to write a thread like this. Would love to meet some new friends. F/37 player here, on PC EU server. GMT+1.
    Would love to find awesome women to just chat with, rp with, run dungeons or quest with. For quests/dungeons, Im a mage dps or healer.

Love RP in all places, playing a High Elf mage/adventurer/researcher IC.

Im @Jeshima in the realm, just send me a message :smile:
    Edited by Jeshima on February 4, 2017 6:48PM
  • Jeshima
    Jeshima
    ✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    I am EU but PC unfortunately :neutral: we are always looking for other girlies to join our guild!

What kind of guild is it? If it still is active, that is.
    Edited by Jeshima on February 6, 2017 6:21PM