Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

CYRODIIL NIGHTBLADE GANKING DIARIES III

Xinthisis
Xinthisis
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k7HK3kfipA

I hope you all enjoy, and to the mods. I made sure there was no potty mouth xin in this one. ;p <3
Edited by Xinthisis on October 18, 2016 12:45AM
"What happens in ESO, stays in ESO"

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I give this 2 thumbs up
    Smiff
    Options
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yessss
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol, this is so funny :smiley:
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @altemriel :) Glad I could bring some entertainment. Take care.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @joesmith583b14_ESO :) Thanks man.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would give this a thumbs up, but if I leave hiding I'll get ganked.

Nice video man.

Q&A time: What spec/strategy do you have the hardest time with? Shield stackers? Shuffle roll dodgers? Stam DK tank block builds? Templar heal spamming?
    Options
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your videos - and this one is no exception. You seem like a really nice dude and you're dead right about people needing to reevaluate their lives if this game is impacting on the IRL. Actually very good advice for some of the mouth breathing neckbeards who seem to flock to mmos.
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Minalan @MaximillianDiE Thanks to you both for the support. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Minalan Tbh, anyone that is being very defensive is going to be hard, if not impossible to gank. Ganking is about picking your targets and literally hunting them. Monitoring there habits and killing them when they're vulnerable, even if its for half a second when they let shuffle drop. It's about picking the right moment to strike, thats why I say that while ganking itself is easy. Setting up the gank, and surviving is all cerebral. It's a different kind of skill, its about thinking more then it is about muscle memory. I hope this answers your question. Also, if I had to pick, the hardest thing to gank is another nb with good sustain and defense because fail ganking another nb usually means you're going to get ripped in* half.
    Edited by Xinthisis on October 19, 2016 8:43AM

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Sentry and magelight still good or is it Widowmaker nowadays?
    PC EU
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is Sentry and magelight still good or is it Widowmaker nowadays?

Still pretty good. I hear there is a bug though with sentry and magelight (a good bug).

I hear when you try to reveal with magelight with the sentry equipped, they wont be revealed and stand up but rather just be visible like a detect potion.

Sentry is just a ganker killer set where you look for other gankers. So standard high dps/burst sets are still the way to go.

Edited by GreenSoup2HoT on October 19, 2016 3:15PM
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like your videos - and this one is no exception. You seem like a really nice dude and you're dead right about people needing to reevaluate their lives if this game is impacting on the IRL. Actually very good advice for some of the mouth breathing neckbeards who seem to flock to mmos.

I don't think people get mad IRL just because they lose, the problem is that ZOS handed all of the invisible sharks nuclear weapons with this patch. It's to the point now where you're not even playing a game anymore when you die. Well, someone is but it's not you!

Ganking is still really fun to watch. :wink: I love the getaways personally. Dashing into a huge group of people to kill the magicka Templar healer, then taking off with 11 people spamming detect pots and Mage light.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

I don't think people get mad IRL just because they lose, the problem is that ZOS handed all of the invisible sharks nuclear weapons with this patch. It's to the point now where you're not even playing a game anymore when you die. Well, someone is but it's not you!

Ganking is still really fun to watch. :wink: I love the getaways personally. Dashing into a huge group of people to kill the magicka Templar healer, then taking off with 11 people spamming detect pots and Mage light.

My favorite part is popping Rapid Maneuvers with 12 people on you after you kill one and still some how manage to slip away with 1hp. Feelsgoodman.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Xinthisis
    Xinthisis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

My favorite part is popping Rapid Maneuvers with 12 people on you after you kill one and still some how manage to slip away with 1hp. Feelsgoodman.

Yeah, that feeling when you go into hostile territory and get out. <3

"Dont mind me."

"Xin knows"

"Yup"

-YT-
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell your friend Sribes to stop being a wuss and take me off ignore. >:)
    Options