Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

scarecrow/pumpkin mask

assaultwarrior09
does anyone happen to have a spare scarecrow/pumpkin mask i could have? seems like everyone i ask wants like 60-90k. personally i think thats outrageous for a free item. so if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it. my psn is assaultwarrior16. im daggerfall.
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
Daggerfall Covenant
▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not on Ps4 yet .
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in alot of hours to get my masks, and i should just give it away for free?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's not on Ps4 yet .

Where are you getting this information?? I'm on PS4 and I have the pumpkin mask...
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Siphoneer
    Siphoneer
    ✭✭✭
    Glamdring wrote: »
    I put in alot of hours to get my masks, and i should just give it away for free?

Hes referring to spares xD nice try though
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Siphoneer wrote: »

It was still a grind, spares or not.
    Edited by Danksta on October 17, 2016 9:39PM
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• assaultwarrior09
    Danksta wrote: »
    Siphoneer wrote: »

It was still a grind, spares or not.[/quote the grind of needing to stand there and beat a boss over and over. pretty much any level. right my man. sorry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • phungk1e
    phungk1e
    Soul Shriven
    If it's so easy, why don't you have it?

Outrageous for a free item..isn't everything in this game a free item? Alloys — craft writs over and over and over until you get alloys and wax. Should I give you that for free too? I mean I only needed to craft 3 items to get it by chance.

Self entitled little brat
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP do you happen to have a spare 60-90k I could have?
    PC | EU
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phungk1e wrote: »
    Outrageous for a free item..isn't everything in this game a free item? Alloys — craft writs over and over and over until you get alloys and wax. Should I give you that for free too? I mean I only needed to craft 3 items to get it by chance.

agree.gif
  • assaultwarrior09
    SirAndy wrote: »

agree.gif

outrageous you gotta pay for a free item
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does anyone happen to have a spare scarecrow/pumpkin mask i could have? seems like everyone i ask wants like 60-90k. personally i think thats outrageous for a free item. so if anyone could help id greatly appreciate it. my psn is assaultwarrior16. im daggerfall.

I'll sell my extra 1s for 59k ;)
  • phungk1e
    phungk1e
    Soul Shriven
    I've yet to see it for 60-90k..which is considered hella cheap.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time i had a look they were selling for 350k plus on xbox NA

i just had fun farming NMSA that you can finish in around 20 min or so and get skulls in the end of each stage, got both of mine from there
    Edited by ForsakenSin on October 18, 2016 1:47AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• phungk1e
    phungk1e
    Soul Shriven
    I got mines in Maelstrom ;)
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I find it a bit ironic that the outcry from crown crates, p2w, crown store motifs only bla bla bla and the main argument that it was ZOS way of legalising in game gold farming and Armageddon was upon us.

Yet as soon as they introduce an ingame rare item drop, everyone sees it as a gold rush and demands ridiculously high prices for no other reason than exploiting as much gold as they can. Can anyone really justify the ingame time it takes to get lucky on the RNG as being 90-400K? In context a master crafter will spend over a year getting 9 traits and then gives up their time for free!

Lots of pot/kettle/black and judging by the way the masks have been exploited by people looking to extract as much gold as possible to gain advantage from a free item, ive changed my stance and fully support crown store only motifs/items. The players are just as bad as ZOS…..

bring on the flame....
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a spare specter mask I wanna trade for a pumpkin one if anyone is interested. I am on NA char name: Thasi. Username: emily3989.
    I should be around this pm EST or pm me here or leave a msg about time/ meeting place.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • assaultwarrior09
    i guess that was my bad for thinking the eso community was a bunch of helpful players. when most arnt any better then the call of duty community :) oh well. i tried.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • assaultwarrior09
    I've yet to see it for 60-90k..which is considered hella cheap.

depends on the player. some..like myself 60k is alot of gold. i dont play everyday.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    !?!? OP, You dont seems to get it. Take your spoiled ass and putt in the hours needed until u get it OR pay for it. One Day when u have to work to support yourself you will understand. End of story.
  • assaultwarrior09
    Suter1972 wrote: »
    I find it a bit ironic that the outcry from crown crates, p2w, crown store motifs only bla bla bla and the main argument that it was ZOS way of legalising in game gold farming and Armageddon was upon us.

Yet as soon as they introduce an ingame rare item drop, everyone sees it as a gold rush and demands ridiculously high prices for no other reason than exploiting as much gold as they can. Can anyone really justify the ingame time it takes to get lucky on the RNG as being 90-400K? In context a master crafter will spend over a year getting 9 traits and then gives up their time for free!

Lots of pot/kettle/black and judging by the way the masks have been exploited by people looking to extract as much gold as possible to gain advantage from a free item, ive changed my stance and fully support crown store only motifs/items. The players are just as bad as ZOS…..

bring on the flame....

i couldnt agree more with you. :)
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • assaultwarrior09
    !?!? OP, You dont seems to get it. Take your spoiled ass and putt in the hours needed until u get it OR pay for it. One Day when u have to work to support yourself you will understand. End of story.

you think i wouldnt pay for it? i would pay real money for it. but for people like you that play the game 24/7 and thus have no life coming on here bitching at a noobie at the game...really shows the player base. askinf for a item that was handed to you isnt that bad in my opinion..im sorry i got you butthurt by asking a simple question.
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
    Daggerfall Covenant
    ▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬
  • emily3989
    emily3989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 masks within 100 plundered skulls which is perhaps a few hours of total game time if you half a brain and know which delve to camp and how to do it. I love how people assume only people that stay logged in 20 hours straight can actually achieve something.
    Thasi - V16 Magblade Vampire PC/NA
  • G-sus_NL
    G-sus_NL
    ✭✭
    askinf for a item that was handed to you isnt that bad in my opinion..im sorry i got you butthurt by asking a simple question.

Well that's the problem, it wasn't handed to players. It took hours of playtime for some.
    PSN: G-sus - EU - Daggerfall Covenant - DW DK Imperial
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    G-sus_NL wrote: »
    askinf for a item that was handed to you isnt that bad in my opinion..im sorry i got you butthurt by asking a simple question.

Well that's the problem, it wasn't handed to players. It took hours of playtime for some.
    emily3989 wrote: »
    I got 2 masks within 100 plundered skulls which is perhaps a few hours of total game time if you half a brain and know which delve to camp and how to do it. I love how people assume only people that stay logged in 20 hours straight can actually achieve something.

apparently not.....
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 skulls = 300 minutes, if he got two that's 150minutes per 1 or... 2.5hours

So YES even that took HOURS of work to get.

It's a 1% drop it seems.

Took me 88 skulls, or 265 (min actually took more) minutes or 4.5 HOURS

The minimum payment in the US for that time would be 36 dollars. I would expect such an item to be expensive.

Not to mention the fact they will become unavailable soon, making them priceless
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the fact they will become unavailable soon, making them priceless

There's always a price... I'm hoping that price is going to make me rich if I hold onto my extras to sell right before the next festival a year from now. Heh heh. I gave one extra to my pal for free, so I did my good deed already, lol.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 to 90k sign me up. XBOX NA going about 250k. The scarecrow is the only piece I have yet to aquire but I'm not going to have fit about the selling prices from some people in game. Still have almost 2 weeks so just keep farming. Dolemons, daedric portals, delves, world bosses and trials. Shouldn't be a shortage of places to farm especially with T1 being everything is open to your level. More places to get them = more skull boxes.
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People are selling them for 35-40k on PC Eu. I never understood why stuff is so expensive on the other serves
    *Special Snowflake*

• Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's becoming toxic at this point on xbox, a kid asked me for 20 resin for 90k yesterday, they are selling for 12k each right now but I sold them to him anyway. Maybe I'm just stupid but I don't mind helping players. I've given away so many motifs and recipes from the event, and I don't care. I think I always underprice everything, just because I want to get it gone.
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw a purple sharpened sun sword on a trader for 2.5 mil