The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Can't load character

nekrostatic
nekrostatic
Soul Shriven
I'm having a problem loading one ofy characters. Whenever I try, I'm taken to a loading screen that goes for 3+ hours. My other character loads in fine. I've tried reinstalling and even reinitiallizing the ps4. Is this a known issue with a fix?
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is that character currently?
    @Mic1007: https://eso-database.com/en/user/mic1007
    Champion Rank 890
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA
    Boethiah's Scythe (post-Dragon Bones), Shehai Shatterer and Mageslayer

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • nekrostatic
    nekrostatic
    Soul Shriven
    I can't remember the zone name but it's right after the "starting zone." "Largest island," where you meet the queen. Sorry, haven't tried zoning in in a few days and just getting a chance to post about it now.
    Edited by nekrostatic on October 18, 2016 12:38PM
  • nekrostatic
    nekrostatic
    Soul Shriven
    The zone you're sent to after Khenarths Roost? Umm... Elven city. Can't remember.
  • nekrostatic
    nekrostatic
    Soul Shriven
    So I'm SOL then? Heh...