Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

vWGT sets

Caipiroska
Ok I've been farming a lot that dungeon and i think i have 5 divine pieces of each set .
I really like how they look and the fact that they are not easy to farm, so my question is:

is there any viable build for those sets?
- spell power cure i know it is good for healers (this is why i was farming wgt)

But, what about Brands of Imperium Set and essence thief set ?
are they good for any class?

I'm lvling a nightblade and a DK , i'm not sure what to make of them so i guess i'll turn 1 to imperium, and the other one to thief set. But i need to know what kind of character would be

thanks
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did a few runs this weekend since myself and another guild are after SPC, and the tank wanted to try out Imperium.

Once we got her set up with Imperium we ran through vet vaults of madness... and it was a tough call. It seemed like anyone barely ever got a damage shield.. but now that I just googled the set.. apparently you need to be within 8m of the tank to have a chance at it - maybe we were too far away. So it seemed like a cool idea but in practice it was pretty lackluster. (Although we only tried 1 dungeon with it last night)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are better tank options. Tavas/bloodswpawn with one of the following: Dragon, Ebon, Alkosh are a good setup. Your team shouldn't depend on the low proc chance shield to survive, and would most likely be better served by you wearing gear that buffs allies (Ulti Gen for more Agg Warhorns) or debuffs the boss (Alkosh for armor debuff).

I wanted to try out Essence thief for a PvP build. Havent done it yet. It probably is not all that great for PVE as moving to get the essence can interrupt your dps rotation.
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • Caipiroska
    So they are both useless...?

• olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a partner or 3 to farm Normal or Veteran ICP so I can get scathing mage and sheer venom in impen traits. Holla on EU for @Jovre :dizzy:

PC EU
    PvP only