The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch 2.6.6 - Is Water not 50/50 Character Level/Passive Level like other Mats ?

SpAEkus
SpAEkus
✭✭✭✭
Water obtained from bottles, backpacks, urns, and other world objects now scales appropriately to your level or passive rank, whichever is higher.

Did I misunderstand from 1T? I thought Mats were now leveled 50/50 Character Level/Passive level until they were both the same on the character?

Is Water set different or has it always been whichever is higher?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you confirm for us that this "whichever is higher" is a specific change for these water containers only and doesn't change overland water sources from 50/50 return?

Edited by SpAEkus on October 17, 2016 1:37PM
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It had been 50-50 in the dlc zones.
    Thought i saw that in 1t too but honestly, havent paid attn.
    Odd chg.

They really need to rrmove lower csp on kevel-mats.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright so after waking up.

Backpacks/bottles for water was broken. Maybe the easiest way to fix it was to pick whatever is higher?

On that note, I did a bit of questing with my main and I THINK the water spots (pure water - not in container) was 50/50
    Edited by MissBizz on October 17, 2016 1:33PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    It's a bug. I posted a bug report on getting water outside my character/crafting level (from cintauners such as water skins) and Gina replied they are working in it.

It should be 50/50. For me it is in pure water (open water spots) but not containers (water in jugs or water skins)

[Edit] woah I never noticed it saying whatever is higher. I guess it doesn't much matter because I was testing on my max level crafter...

Yeah I ran out of Filtered Water yesterday crafting for an alt. I found some in kiosk but would like to know for sure if I have to harvest more.