The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Voice Chat Locks Up

carljokl
carljokl
✭✭✭
On at least 2 occasions so far I have had trouble with voice chat locking up.
I am chatting with my guild. I am invited to play with another character. I log out to switch to an Alt in that guild member's alliance.
After I log in the voice chat shows me connected to the guild chat but it is not working. I try and click to leave the channel but there is no response. It keeps doing the countdown to join/leave but pressing join/leave has no effect.

The guild member invites me to group. I try to switch to group chat but no response. I can't switch to any other guild chat either. Non of them respond. I log out and log in as different alts. Non of them are able to switch voice chat channel.

In the end only after I have restarted my PS4 does voice chat start working again.

Does anyone else have this issue? I know it has happened to me twice or possibly more.
Once it happens it I have found nothing that fixes it except completely logging out of Elder Scrolls.
My Characters

Xargothius: Breton - JOAT / Magsorc | Orchid the Fair: Orismer - Crafter / Heavy Tank | Voneri Vox: Dunmer - Magplar Healer | Rexorgiana: Imperial - Temptress / Magblade
Phirkius: Altmer - MagSorc | Rexorigus: Imperial - Med Tank / StamKnight | Sven Svedishchef: Nord - Provisioner / Stamplar | Finds-All-Fungi: Argonian - Alchemist/ Stamblade
Emerald-Wild-Guard: Bosmer - Wyrd / StamSorc | Nates Datum Festi: Imperial - Light Tank / StamKnight | Magnolia Desert-Blossom: Redguard - 2 Handed Stamplar | Shadow-Softpaw: Khajiit - StamBlade
Sorcerer | Dragon Knight | Templar | Night Blade