Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Eso launcher keeps asking NA or EU server

PaddoPaulus
Hi,

Anyone know how to set the Eso launcher to not ask my default server when i start the launcher?
Ever since the One Tam update the launcher feels its necessary to ask me my default server.

Btw ive only used the EU server once a long time ago and i dont have the EU version on my drive.
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While this doesn't fix the issue with the launcher, it might help you:

You can start the game directly, bypassing the launcher, by running "eso.exe" or "eso64.exe" from the game's directory ("...\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client").

You just need to run the launcher on Patch Day so it can download the update for you.
    Edited by Loc2262 on October 17, 2016 2:35PM
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • PaddoPaulus
    Thanks.
  • Tamelon
    Tamelon
    Soul Shriven
    I know its a Year old but since its the number 1 hit on google about this topic:

the reason for this selection window is that you have a live and liveeu folder in your documents\Elder Scrolls Online\ folder. remove the wrong one (after saving screenshots, savedvariables etc) and no more popup.

Mine was fixed that way.