Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Maybe i will start over

Psycrow
Psycrow
✭✭
I played ESO when it was only 1 DLC and now there are like 6..The question is..Do i need to buy all the DLC to play ESO ?
But i heard you can get vip and pay each month to get 1500 crowns and the buy the DLC eventualy over a ½ year if you figure out 1500 crown each month for 6 dlc.

What do i get out of these DLC ..? More content or land ? new quest areas or just some skins and class traits that makes me looks cool ?
I have no interrest in making a new class. I just wanna hit endgame with my vampire..i think im around lvl 50 or something..cant remember.

I am a vampire and cant realy remember what i was doing and why..my gear prolly stink and im outdated..so i would like som help to get around again.

What i dislike with this game is that the Auction house is devide up in all these NPC in all towns rather than have 1 AH 1-3 places like in wow

Is there any mods or addons i MUSt have for this game ?
  • Psycrow
    Psycrow
    ✭✭
    Hello ?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played ESO when it was 1 DLC and now there are like 6..The question is..Do i need to buy all the DLC to play ESO ?
    But i heard you can get vip and pay each month to get 1500 crowns and the buy the DLC eventualy over a ½ year if you figure out 1500 crown each month for 6 dlc.
    Don't need all DLC to play. I would just play for awhile and then decide if you want to buy any DLC. Each is pretty different. Orsinium DLC introduced a massive new zone called Wrothgar for questing. Imperial City introduced a new PVP/PVE area within Cyrodiil. Shadows of the Hist introduced 2 new Dungeons. Ect.
    What i dislike with this game is that the Auction house is devide up in all these NPC in all towns rather than have 1 AH 1-3 places like in wow
    I felt the same when I started. Makes much more sense to me now. Each Guild Trader (Auction House) has it's own economy if it's large enough. There's also a loose relationship between traders that are near each other because most people will check all nearby traders when looking to make a purchase. If you're looking for a "main" place to buy/sell, look for the major cities in each alliance, Wayrest, Rawlka, and Mournhold.
    Is there any mods or addons i MUSt have for this game ?
    No. But there are some really nice ones like Skyshards, Lorebooks, and Master Merchant (for buying/selling). FTC and LUI are two really popular combat addons.
  • Psycrow
    Psycrow
    ✭✭
    Ok thanks..i just want more land and quest zones..so i just need this Orsinium DlC ?
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    I am a beta player, since close and open.
    And I haven't bought any dlc yet, there is so much content in this game alone that I have to run down trough that I will get those dlc's when I get the time. It all depends how you want to go about this.

About add ons:
    I can refereed some good one.
    If you want immersion: Wykkyd full immersion, Pinkillers, AUI Advance, Azurah.

Edited by Donum-Dei on October 17, 2016 8:40PM
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i will be honest with you,

The thieveguild and Darkbrotherhood were awesome,

I subscribe and would also tell you to as you get a crafting bag for materials,
    1500 crowns,
    and access to all dlc's.

just easier,
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me orsinium and IC are only DLC that are "must to have". I also have others but they are not so important for me.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subscribe for one month. Check out orsinium. Run a few thrives guild and dark brotherhood quests. Venture into Imperial city. Run the four dlc dungeons. Then make a decision on which ones you want to buy. You can then cancel your sub and put those 1500 crowns towards the purchase.

Everyone is different so you can't really tell what you'll like until you try it. Personally, I hate the thieving and assassinaton quests, just not patient enough. But others live for them.
    Edited by AverageJo3Gam3r on October 19, 2016 12:56PM