The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Plunder Skull Fanatic Achievement

Tevalaur
Tevalaur
✭✭✭✭✭
In my list of achievements, Plunder Skull Fanatic is telling me that I've gained 34/100 skulls required for this achievement which requires that I "Earn 100 Plunder Skulls" however my girlfriend is being told to "Earn 50 Plunder Skulls" instead.... why would the achievement require some characters to gain 100 skulls and other characters to only gain 50 skulls? We're both on PC-NA.
Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • X3ina
    X3ina
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, u just looted moe than 50 and she looted less than 50. It has 3 achievements 1 after another, like loot 1/50/100

Lazy generation i guess ?
    SW GoH > ESO
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The achievement has several tiers ...
    1/50/100
    Edited by SirAndy on October 16, 2016 7:45PM
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now suddenly her achievement says 31/100 and she's only gotten 2 more skulls...

Obviously the issue is not a 50 cutoff issue for a tier, plus if it were mine would have said 34/50 not 34/100 when we first looked.
    Edited by Tevalaur on October 16, 2016 7:52PM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that is bugged, same for me..said 97/100 then 57/100.

Maybe sth to do with logging on with another char?
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me, sometimes only the third achievement is visible, even when I'm still below 50 skulls. This usually fixes itself after a while. Though I am always displayed the correct number of already collected skulls.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    feyii wrote: »
    For me, sometimes only the third achievement is visible, even when I'm still below 50 skulls. This usually fixes itself after a while. Though I am always displayed the correct number of already collected skulls.

This seems to be what we were running in to. Through the afternoon we saw both our achievement's sometimes say /50 sometimes /100 and sometimes look like it had 3 tiers and sometimes like it was just the 100 total. Guess when hers initially said 29/50 it would have shown the 3 tiers if we'd expanded the view of that achievement then.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Heck I can't even get them to drop! I've done dolmens , like 20 , and not one plunder skull.
    NA Ps4 server
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck I can't even get them to drop! I've done dolmens , like 20 , and not one plunder skull.
    NA Ps4 server

Use the memento.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    NA Ps4 server
    Use the memento.
    agree.gif

@FelixTheCatt
    You need to be a skeleton for them to drop ...
    shades.gif

Edited by SirAndy on October 19, 2016 1:25AM
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Yes , I have been. I even relogged , closed out ESO , deleted me save file and restarted. Now its been about 60 dolmens in Silent More area and not one single skull in over 2 hrs.
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • Meetre
    Meetre
    ✭✭✭
    Yes , I have been. I even relogged , closed out ESO , deleted me save file and restarted. Now its been about 60 dolmens in Silent More area and not one single skull in over 2 hrs.

You have to do a required amount of damage to the boss to get the drop. I can't remember the number off the top of my head, but I "remember" it being around 5%. I have been at various bosses that had a horde around them and couldn't hit them before they died.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3% now. Used to be 10%
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Benbrada
    Benbrada
    Soul Shriven
    I think this is still bugged as well. I was on last night and looked at the 2nd plunder skull achievement for "50". Said I had 44/50. Looted at least 5 more and it never changed from "44/50". Started looking to see if this was a bug or not.