Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

If Your Team Want To Rely On You And They Keep Dying. (PvP Related) Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Please choose only 1. I am not sure what classes are there. So I will put a choice between Healing/ Support/ Damage in case you do any of these at same time. As a role also. Please pick this if your unsure. And describe if you want to.

"...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

If your team want to rely on you and they keep dying. In PvP. When all seems lost. Even though you prefer damage. But if you decided to sacrifice for the very sake of your teammates.

The very purpose to end thy pain. Where all sorrows would cease to exist. When you finally give hope. Full of bright light and for a glorious battle that awaits thee. Whom or what class and or role do you choose and prefer to help in PvP? Why?
Edited by Serjustin19 on October 16, 2016 3:23PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.

If Your Team Want To Rely On You And They Keep Dying. (PvP Related) Serjustin19 11 votes

Magicka Nightblade damage
0%
Stamina Nightblade damage
9%
GreenSoup2HoT 1 vote
Magicka Dragonknight Damage
0%
Stamina Dragonknight Damage
0%
Magicka Sorc Damage
27%
EirellaApheriusbudrow 3 votes
Stamina Sorc Damage
0%
Magicka Templar damage
9%
Aerem 1 vote
Stamina Templar damage
0%
Healing/ Support/ Damage Role (Please describe)
18%
IxSTALKERxIKartalin 2 votes
None of the above
36%
pjwb16_ESOCinbriBurritoESOTheHyperion 4 votes
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Healing/ Support/ Damage Role (Please describe)
    Top secret support builds. :P

Although if your group literally does no damage then you need to do stam sorc dps with a healing negate.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on October 16, 2016 3:52PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • Stratforge
    Stratforge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you should be the one doing the damage. If you're teammates are lacking in the skill/staying alive department just turn them into tanks and tell them to hold down left-trigger.
    PC NA
    Xbox One NA (retired)
    Options