Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best PvE Food? Where can I find recipe?

Puxo1105
Puxo1105
Im looking for best PvE food, Max HP+Magica or Stamina
And also for tri-recovery for my tank.
But where do I find the best recipe?^^ Quests in dlc? random drops?
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    http://esoacademy.com/provisioning-recipes/

according to this site, there should be 3x max hp + magica/stamina food.
    5132HP+4695M/S

sticky pork and radish noodles, garlic cod with potato crust, braised rabbit with spring vegetablse
    mistral banana-bunny hash, melon-baked parmesan pork, solitude salmon-millet soup

What I can get from google I get up that orsinium have good food, but thats max hp + recovery, this ones are betters :)

As for tank, the orsinium recepie look good, max hp + recovery :)

But I cant get any info on where you can get this 6 recepie =/
    Or are there better max food out there?^^
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Puxo1105 wrote: »

You can can recipes from guild traders, or you can also just buy the food directly from guild traders.
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    mad0ni0n wrote: »

You can can recipes from guild traders, or you can also just buy the food directly from guild traders.

Yes that is one way, but the recipes do need to drop from somewhere right?^^
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    they drop from containers like desks, nightstands, trunks, and like containers. You can also get some recipes from doing a questline in Wrothgar. there are also some recipes that drop from the plunder skulls in the witch's festival currently active. You will also get recipes at your current provisioning rank from writ reward crates. The recipes from container and writ rewards are fixed level recipes, the wrothgar and plunder skull recipes scale to your level.
    Edited by Vonovosi on October 16, 2016 6:23PM
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    Vonovosi wrote: »
    they drop from containers like desks, nightstands, trunks, and like containers. You can also get some recipes from doing a questline in Wrothgar. there are also some recipes that drop from the plunder skulls in the witch's festival currently active. You will also get recipes at your current provisioning rank from writ reward crates. The recipes from container and writ rewards are fixed level recipes, the wrothgar and plunder skull recipes scale to your level.

But... that was not my question.. Read again?
    I asked for those spec recipe...
  • Diminish
    Diminish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vonovosi wrote: »

But... that was not my question.. Read again?
    I asked for those spec recipe...

@Vonovosi provided you with an answer. They are in the same place you find most other recipes.

• Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    Diminish wrote: »
    @Vonovosi provided you with an answer. They are in the same place you find most other recipes.

The way he wrote it, it sounded like, it was overall about provising recipe and not about just those specefic.
    As he was talking about witchfestival, questline in wrotgar etc

• Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You find random recipes in the mentioned containers, so you need a bit of luck to get those you want. Alternatively buy them from guild traders.

A good place for recipe farming are Dwemer delves/public dungeons. The little urns you find there often contain recipes and style motifs.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    Loc2262 wrote: »
    You find random recipes in the mentioned containers, so you need a bit of luck to get those you want. Alternatively buy them from guild traders.

A good place for recipe farming are Dwemer delves/public dungeons. The little urns you find there often contain recipes and style motifs.

Ok thanks :) Though this recipe where from somewhere spec like orsinium recipe is (quest)
    But I guess I need to start get lucky instead
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a max HP max mag and max mag regen now. I forget what it's called but you get it from plunder skulls.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Puxo1105
    Puxo1105
    bryanhaas wrote: »

There is a max HP max mag and max mag regen now. I forget what it's called but you get it from plunder skulls.

Ya but it give less HP and less max magicka. so its not that good imo