Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Spider Silk Garland

Rowantree
Rowantree
✭✭
Where does the neck Spider Silk Garland drop from? Please don't just say FG 1 or 2, unless you have actually had it drop there for you or seen it drop there for someone else. People are selling them on AH's and they are BoE but I can't tell if these are just old before-patch items being sold now or if they drop BoE.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto II first boss, that one spider that throws a ton of ground-based DoTs. I have one sitting in my bank, but can't remember if it's bound or not. At least it should be.

Because Viper is a dungeon set, all pieces should be bind on pickup. If ZOS overlooked this one and now people are selling it... well I'd be disappointed in them. I'd recommend you not try to exploit something like this to make a quick buck.
    Edited by WhiteMage on October 16, 2016 7:02AM
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Rowantree
    Rowantree
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'm more interested in getting one for my khajit. But thanks for the info.