The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Closed

Suldyne
Suldyne
✭✭✭
The Wayfarers of Tamriel is no longer an active RP guild.
Edited by Suldyne on March 13, 2017 2:00AM
Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • OldJackBurton
    Sounds great, sign me up! :)

PSN: OldJa3kBurton
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    @OldJackBurton
    Awesome, sending an invite now! ☺
    Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • kaotiksoul2
    Hi I am a casual player just coming back to the game. I'm looking to relearn the old and learn the new features of the game. I have a lv 33 vamp sorcerer and I could use help on build ideas and getting better gear. I have a ton of mats and supplies since I generally deconstruct everything I wouldn't plan on wearing. Psn is kaotiksoul666 let me know if we could help each other out. I'm EP if that makes a difference.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Suldyne wrote: »
    Role Players United is a fairly new RP guild looking for members! We currently have about 30 members spanning all 3 alliances and of course with One Tamriel dropping soon, we'll be able to join up together freely! (: There's RP hangout every week, with each week's even being planned in a different place, so please come join us for some fun!

We are first and foremost a RP guild, but we also socialize and do PvE & PvP content OOC. Both RP veterans and newbies are welcome of course, the more the merrier. We're really looking for people who will be active within the guild. Doing things such as attending guild meetings & RP events within the guild, and generally just being friendly and helpful to your fellow guildmates! If you're just looking to fill spot on your guildlist or abuse the guild bank or our members for free things, this guild is not for you. No 'Guild squatters' please!

If you would like an invite or have any questions, leave a comment here or feel free to message NovaBrite on PSN! (:

psn Drinsanity666
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    @DrInsanity666
    Sorry for the late reply, I'll send you an invite soon. Should be there for you the next time you log on! (: