The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Eidetic Memory doesn't feature the new Witches Festival Motifs (French)

VerboseQuips
VerboseQuips
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello there!

I wanted to have a look back on some of the Hallowjack/Grim Arlequin Motifs after obtaining them yesterday, but I didn't find them in my Eidetic Memory. I am playing in French. Yesterday evening, I was dancing feverishly around corpse of a defeated delve boss with some other people who seem to play in English, and they told me that they saw the Motifs in their library, so it might be a "language-exclusive" bug. (Or I might just have failed to look well for it.)

Last week, I also didn't find the Yokudan motif that you can obtain in Craglorn within the Eidetic Memory, and for a long time, the Order of the Hour Motif appeared blank on my library, but I didn't think about checking whether it was still the case last night.
My characters:
Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • hannamichelle
    hannamichelle
    Soul Shriven
    I am having the same problem. Just days ago I could view my hallowjack motifs in the lore library. i was aBle to see how many I have collected. now, since update It is no longer there! has it changed since update?? Anxious to see how many more i need for complete set. I am playing english version.
    Edited by hannamichelle on October 19, 2016 4:21PM
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem. Just days ago I could view my hallowjack motifs in the lore library. i was aBle to see how many I have collected. now, since update It is no longer there! has it changed since update?? Anxious to see how many more i need for complete set. I am playing english version.

You can see which ones are missing in the crafting stations or in the achievement section (look at seasonal events, then witches festival and it should be there).

But these "solutions" do not allow to re-read the motif, and they don't display as centralized an information as the Eidetic Memory does.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)