Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Viper's Sting Set weapons

Milvan
Milvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello comrades,

Whats the best boss to farm them? The last one? Because I have been farming it for a few dozen hours and saw just a few ones to drop.
“Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one?
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weapons and jewelry drop drop the last boss of dungeons. You could get a unique weapon for a different boss, but those are much more rare. Just run the whole dungeon till you get it.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    What dungeon?
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fungal Grotto 1
  • Dk_needs_a_buff
    Dk_needs_a_buff
    ✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    Fungal Grotto 1

Oh? Really ? I thought it would be a hard one that drops it
  • Papa_Hunt
    Papa_Hunt
    ✭✭✭

Does it matter if you run I or II and does it matter if you click scroll before last boss?
  • punishergod
    punishergod
    ✭✭
    One of the bosses in fg2 drops a unique dagger..
  • Loc2262
    Loc2262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't matter if you run I or II. The normal version of both drops blue items, the vet version drops purple. I don't think hard mode makes a difference.
    Kind regards,
    Frank
    PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP