The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sanctuary Set Not working?

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
As the wearer of the set i get the buff (appears on buff bar) but member closer than 10m do not get the buff. at least they dont get the buff icon. This set may be bugged.
  • pandoraderomanus
    pandoraderomanus
    ✭✭✭
    This set definitely works, heals are better in 10m radius (tested it myself), though I don't remember whether my target had a buff icon or not.
    PC-EU since 2014

Touches-Your-Tralala - retired lizardina-templar
    Pandora Morgenstern - noob orc-stamsorc
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've thought about using a 5 piece Sanctuary to go along with my five piece Healers Habit but not sure if the 10 meter radius is too limited. Any thoughts?
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    purifying ritual is 12 meters if you use that as your range marker its pretty good. The only issue is the players do not have a buff on them so you cant really tell if they are receiving the buff. I like the set especially in PVP but it needs some tweeks to improve the visual confirmation.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Visual confirmation would be great. Running this when I'm raiding in 8-12-man groups, and the range is pretty okay. You just gotta move as a unit :3
    But I haven't seen any malfunction with this set.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This set definitely works, heals are better in 10m radius (tested it myself), though I don't remember whether my target had a buff icon or not.

There are a lot of specific buffs that happen in PVP, from major mending to increased heals from the restoration line. I have not tried to actually do the numbers in a controlled test to confirm since this is a very tricky set to test. I can confirm that as the wearer i do get a buff icon and i do seem to have more heals incoming than usual.

12% sanctuary + 8% minor mending 25% major mending = 45% additional incoming heals
    healing received passives (CP as well) and set bonus can be up to 30% ( i think this is still low)
    Major and minor Vitality increasing healing taken 8% and 30%

Looking at these numbers in theory you can get up to 108% additional heals. I think this is extreme but the reason I went in this direction was to show players that you can negate the defile meta that exists in group pvp play. This is a very significant support build that relies on group synergies. A couple players running this type of support build can remove all concerns for meat bags or players running fascilla's and durock sets.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I run 5 soulshine, 5 sanctuary, 2 engine guardian for dungeons. The buff definitely works great for myself and others too. I've managed 30k crit heals on tanks with it.