Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Forest Gump Bug

Trublz
Trublz
✭✭✭
I get this all the time.. Stuck in super sprint mode and I can't use any skills, can't roll dodge, and nothing fixes it except time. I've died 5 times now in last stage of vMA to it and had it happen throughout. It happens all the time.
Anyone else have this problem???
So frackin aggrannoying!!!1'qnn!!
CP531 Air-eez Redguard DK DPS
CP531 Hayd-eez Imperial DK Tank
CP531 SomethinFishy Khajit NB DPS
CP531 Heracl-eez Orc Sorc DPS
CP531 Anark-eez Dark Elf DK DPS
CP531 Herm-eez Breton Temp DPS
  • Trublz
    Trublz
    ✭✭✭
    Still on last boss and I've died well over 10 times now to this same bug. I've talked to people in game who have had this happen. I can't believe no one else hasn't felt with this issue.
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like the sprint lock issue many of us have been reporting to ZoS since Dark Brotherhood came out.
    You don't have to be touching the sprint button but all of a sudden you'll get locked out of skills and you'll be moving as if you were holding the sprint button.

If it happens again, try tapping your sprint button. That's about the only workaround I found.
  • Trublz
    Trublz
    ✭✭✭
    Yea I almost lost my mind on the final boss due to this. I finally completed it but it took me 3 hrs and I had this forest humor bug cause me to die over 20 times..
    I almost lost my mind in there.
    It doesn't normally happen that many times, idk wtf was up. Bug spike I reckon